April 14, 2012

Essence - A Walk In The Park

Hey guys! Today is a very special day because it is Milou's birthdaaaaaay :D Sweet sixteen hun, I love you! 
You might have heard about the Essence Colour 3 duo polishes, and I actually bought 2 a little while ago but I didn't really swatch them. So now I would like to show you A Walk In The Park, and I didn't apply the effect layer thingy because I think it doesn't really match this particular colour.. It should be on top of a blue colour but not this beautiful green! Ok, enough talking. I used two coats and no topcoat.
daylight, no flash.

sunlight, no flash.

kittypic!

I love this colour. It's a deep green with really pretty light green shimmers! I think the first picture is most colour accurate. Application was fine even though the bottle is a bit strange ofcourse. Drying time was less great because it took me about 45 minutes to dry and it were only two coats. Mwah.
I'm really happy with this polish because I think it is very pretty! What do you think, would you buy it?

x Elize

6 comments:

  1. I think I need this one! I have a million and one greens but I need this one too, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! I saw it in the store but I thought it was just a plain creme. Now that I know it has such pretty shimmer, I will go back for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...