December 9, 2011

Herôme WIC - Frankfurt with Essence - Crack Me! Blue

Hello cuties! Today I'd like to show you one of the polishes I got from Sinterklaas (aka my aunt, thanks!), it's Frankfurt from the Herôme WIC collection. A dark, crème blue. It was pretty much opaque in one coat, but I applied 2 just to make the colour more intense.
A bit of a moven picture, sorry. It gets dark so quick these days, it sucks. 

with flash.

After this I wanted to add something extra, so I took my blue crackle from Essence and I applied a thin coat. It crackles like spaghetti, not sure if I like it..

with flash.

close-up, with flash.

kittypic!

I like the complete look of it, but without flash it's really hard to see the cracks.. Drying time and application of Frankfurt was great, but the crackle dried up a bit..ugly. It wasn't matte, but it wasn't shiny? But, after a good layer of topcoat it shined all pretty :D

Only 18 days left till my birthday!

x Elize

3 comments:

  1. I simply ADORE your blue polish looks. This one in one of my favs. I never liked cracked polished but this one is BEAUTIFUL! I'll definitely check it out. Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the crackling polish is beautiful over the creme blue! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue from W.I.C. looks amazing on it's own but it looks cooler with the cracking/spaghetti on top ;)
    I love blue on blue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...