December 21, 2011

H&M - Cherry

Hey guys! Only 4 days till christmas, 5 days till I'm leaving to London and 6 days till my birthday & Wicked :D I'm so excited (and I just can't hide it! lol.), just one more day of school and I'm free. I didn't know what to paint my nails with and I still don't know what to wear on my nails with christmas but oh well, I'll figure something out. Today I'd like to show you one of the mini polishes by H&M, called Cherry. There are loads of words to describe this. Like..cherry-tomatosauce-pinkish-purply-red. It was too dark outside to take normal daylight pictures, sorry about that. This is two coats, no topcoat: 
bright-orange lamplight, no flash.

shadow, with flash.

kittypic!

See what I mean? In some light it's very much alike tomatosauce, and in other light it's very cherry. Very cherry, that sounds cute! Anyway, my pizza is done, so I got to go. Bye!

x Elize

PS. What is your favourite black nailpolish? Mine is empty and not available anymore :(

7 comments:

  1. so since her birthday is coming up, how about us girls try to make her reach 200 followers for her birthday? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite black polish is Revlon Black Lingerie.

    Also, that is a nice red and your kitty is so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics! The cat looks funny :) I only have one black polish and it's Liquid Leather from China Glaze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little cherries in winter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a vamp shade! love it

    Please follow me back
    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...