November 7, 2011

Moustache Mani Monday!

Hey guys! I saw this post (http://www.thetracefacephiles.com/2011/11/moustache-mani-monday.html) and knew I just had to do it :D I used Essence - Can't Cheat On Me as the basecolour and then added moustaches with MAX - Black..


kittypic! 

So.. I kinda failed making the moustaches but well, it still looks quite cute right? :D I'll also send this picture to Traci so she can post it next monday!

Here are two pictures of Essence - Can't Cheat On Me without the moustaches.. It took me 3 coats to get this polish opaque.

normal light, with flash.

in shadow, with flash.

Prettyyyyyy! Such a shame it has been discontinued..

Will you grow a moustache this Movember? 

x Elize

1 comment:

  1. great mustache details! you have such preeeety nails omg. your blue polishes are my favorite, still :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...