November 22, 2011

Guess what. My nails broke.

I'm so sad right now. My nails were so long and so strong, but they were "too strong" and broke. Well actually, only my middlefingernail broke but I had to cut them all down. All the way down. Is it weird that I feel so bad about this? Like, extremely bad and really sad..? I should see this in a positive way, like ehm... Wait! Maybe te yellow glow will grow out of my nails by leaving them non-polished for a week or two?


I'm not even going to show you a picture, but I'm just going to start treating my nails like they're my babies... Expect some non-so-nail-related posts this week, and if all the treatment is not working that fast, the week after that too :(


I'm going to start posting nail swatches as soon as my nails look better, I promise!


x Elize

4 comments:

  1. Aww. That's a bummer. I always file my nails down when I break one, too. I don't like running around with one short nail. lol

    Your nails will grow quickly. Until then, just enjoy wearing really pale or vampy dark polishes, both of which look fantastic on fresh nubbins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik haat het als dat gebeurt! M'n wereld stort dan altijd een beetje in.. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...