November 13, 2011

Golden Rose scale #10 over Catrice - Caught On The Red Carpet

Hey guys! Before I got Lucy's package, I had this manicure on my nails. Laureen and I placed an order on nailpolishfashion.nl, she ordered 2 of the Golden Rose Scale Effects and I ordered China Glaze - Crushed Candy wich I will show you later this week! The Golden Rose polishes came about 1 week before Crushed Candy and Laureen was a cutie to let me apply nr 10 before she came to pick it up :D I applied 2 layers of Caught On he Red Carpet from Catrice first, then 1 layer of Golden Rose scale effect #10  and after that I added a layer of matte topcoat. Here's the result:

Pretty, huh? Here are all the steps done while creating this mani haha..

2 coats, not completely opaque (oof that VNL, blahhh!) with flash.

kittypic!

Now, COTRC with 1 layer of #10, pretty!

close-up. on the bottom of this picture you can see some green reflection!

kittypic!

Well, after this I added the soft touch topcoat by Essence and I've shown that result above! 

What are your feelings about flakies, and how many bottles of flakie-polishes do you own? 

x Elize

3 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! I think I will sweep the dust from this Golden rose Scale Effect, it looks great! The Catrice itself is beautiful as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flakie is awesome! It reminds me of fire.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...