October 24, 2011

OPI - Meet Me On The Star Ferry

My adorable friend Lisa came over last week and she brought OPI - Meet Me On The Star Ferry so I could put it on! Here are the pictures :D (Not with the original bottle, sorry..)

normal light, with flash.

shadow, with flash.

normal light, no flash.

I looooove this. The drying time is AMAZING!I don't really remember if this were 2 or 3 coats but I think 3. After that I applied one layer of top coat and it was all smooth! Did anyone ever notice some of the holographic glitters? Look at the pictures with flash, wow! Last but not least:

eating kitties-pic!

Oh and I'm very proud to announce I now own my very first OPI polish, I got it this weekend and you'll see wich one it is in a couple of days! Let me tell you.. it's gorgeous (and blue :D) ♥

x Elize

2 comments:

  1. <3_<3
    on your nails it's so much prettier than on mine haha. ADORE the colour, it's one of my favourites!
    loveeeee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd forgotten how pretty this color is--looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...