August 6, 2011

I'm back! (+ Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm back from France :D It was great, but I missed Luna and blogging a lot haha! You know what, I'm just going to show you some pictures. Nope, not all 300, I promise (:


Biarritz

le Elize in Biarritz!

I saw this and just had to make a picture! Didn't went in though, my parents didn't wanted haha..

Guggenheim museum in Bilbao, great to make pictures, kind of boring inside though hihi.

Me and my sister in one of the "lollipops" outside the Guggenheim museum!

One of my favourite pictures, much better when it's bigger though, I'll post it on deviantart!

Fireworks in Maubouisson

Also one of my favourite pictures, fireworks in Maubouisson :)

I had a great time, definitely got a little tan as well haha! I bought sooooo many clothes but only 2 nailpolishes... A coral crackle from Claire's and a teal blue from erhhh.. the market! I made loads of pictures and even had to buy a new SD card, lol. My vacation was.. amazing!

Now, on to the nailpolish. I couldn't wait doing my nails again, all 3 weeks in France I left my nails naked (with hardener) so they could grow and strengthen and I guess it worked, they are longer and stronger haha! Here's 2 coats of  Catrice - Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans.

bottle picture, those glitters are so pretty :D

in normal light, no flash.

in sunlight, no flash.

kittypic!

Because this color is a little dark I added some glitters from the essence twins collection, julia. 

1 coat of julia, normal light with flash.

in normal klight, no flash.

blurry picture!

kittypic <3 I missed Luna so much haha..

It makes me think of the starry skies at night in France, I like this mani! Now my friends, I'm off to bed 'cause I'm sort of kind of tired.. 

How was your summer, where did you go? And what do you think about this mani?

x Elize

7 comments:

  1. Great pictures and pretty mani :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had this exact combination once! Love it :) Nice to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you should really find a friend that's half serbian and is really good at acting and do her nails! #justsayinnnn! hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pics and your mani too. I have to wait for my vacation in september to Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mooi dat je het leuk hebt gehad! :) even tussendoor, zijn jouw ringvinger en pink vierkant gevijld en je middel- en wijsvinger rond? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @hanna: ja dat klopt.. mijn middelvinger heeft nog wel eens de gewoontje om aan de zijkanten af te breken.. als dit is aangegroeit, dan vijl ik hem weer vierkant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh ok hahaha! ik vind vierkant ook echt mooi bij jouw nagels!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...