August 31, 2011

Essence - Blue Addicted

Well hello there! I'm sorry it took me so long to post something new.. This weekend Gemma and Alisja came over and I did their nails! Gemma really REALLY liked this mani (< click!) so she wanted the exact same haha :D


Doesn't it look really cute? She loved it and I'm happy she did <3 I used Catrice Glamourista as a base, then  took the Essence white stampy polish and stamped her nails with Konad M65.
Alisja wanted me to do some water marbling but we didn't have a lot of time so we just did one nail on each hand, an accent nail. I used Essence - MY BOYFRIENDS JEAN'S, Paris Memories - White and the mysterious Cosmetica Fanatica polish for this marble!


close-up!

I think it worked out great and I'm happy they loved it <3 I love you guys!

Now, on to my nails :D Friday I went shopping and the first thing I saw was that the new Essence products were in the store! The blue crackle was gone already but I'll get it another time. Fingers crossed! I did pick up Blue Addicted, a blue jelly mixed with green and blue glitters, I think it's the closest dupe to Deborah Lipmann Across the Universe. I LOVE IT! It took 3 coats to be opaque, and I applied one layer of topcoat over it.

natural light, no flash.

sunlight, no flash.

shadow, no flash.

kittypic!

I don't own Across the Universe but from the pictures I've seen I can tell it's a really close dupe. It was a p.i.t.a to remove, ofcourse, but glitters will be glitters lol! I'm happy I got this, because I wasn't sure.. But then again, it was only €1,29 so why not give it a try? My try was a success.

What do you think of these 3 manicures? 

x Elize


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...