June 5, 2011

Comparison: Essence - Blue Ray and China Glaze - Rodeo Fanatic

Hi! When I first saw the promo pictures of the meet me @holographics.com collection I was like aaaah that blue one looks like Rodeo Fanatic. I borrowed it from my friend Lieke, and here are the pictures! (middle + pinky are Blue Ray, ring is Rodeo Fanatic)


normal light, with flash.

normal light, no flash. 


shadow, no flash.

As you can see, Blue Ray is a bit lighter and more grey, Rodeo Fanatic is more blue.. Nope, these fellas aren't the same! They might "look-a-like" but they're definitely not exactly the same. What do you think, do you have these two? 

x Elize

2 comments:

  1. Yes I have both of them love the both they have a different glow.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...