April 26, 2011

Quick mani post, let's get crackalackin'!

Hello again! I hope you all had an awesome weekend, I certainly did! Today I bought the Essence crackles, FINALLY! 



Ofcourse I had to try it out immediately, and I picked out one of my new polishes from Essence called Let's Get Lost and I added the crack me! white top coat. 

=
Let's Get Crackalackin'

As you can see, the crackle messed up my polish a little but it's ok, because the over all look is so much fun! It looks a bit like spaghetti, not the typical crackle. With Qeensday I'm going to try to make something with orange!

x Elize




5 comments:

  1. Very cute. Crackle/shatter/busted/etc polishes seem to be showing up everywhere - which is great. It makes it easy for all of us to have them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's lovely, you know! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whuaaah I'm goin' to buy that too! :)Looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good, those cracked nails! Totally different from other cracking polish. I have Pupa purple and OPI Black Shatter, they have whole different lines. I will run to the shop for this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...