February 11, 2011

Catrice Glamourama - C04 Glamourista / Valentines day manicure!

Hi! Yesterday I went shopping here in Zoetermeer, and I went to the Trekpleister where they sell Catrice. The still had the old LE (Glamourama) and I saw Glamourista and it was just a perfect red polish. It was only €1,25! Today I'm going to show this perfect little polish to you! It's a deep jelly red, without any shimmer. 



with flash, it's not that bright in real!

this is how the colour sort of looks like in real. I had to darken it with my computer because my camera just couldn't pick up the right colour. 

Ok so I liked he colour, but I was like hmmm little boring! Since valentines day is monday, I made this little valentine manicure for you! I stamped with the special Essence stampy polish with KONAD plate M65, the rose pattern.

with flash

without flash

Pretty darn cute right? 

Have a great weekend & valentines day!


7 comments:

  1. wauuw (:

    doe je dat met de essence nail stamps? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ik ben ook slim.. er staat al dat ze van essence zijn :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh maar dit is konad, alleen het lakje is van essence! sorry, missunderstanding :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. supermooi!
    je hebt echt een leuke blog (;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...